3/4 Length Custom Orthotics
- Helps relieves plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, and some knee problems.
- Made by a Certified Pedrothist specifically educated and trained to manage the fitting and fabrication of custom orthotics
- Custom orthotics helps improves body alignment.
- The 3/4 length, and the 1/8″ thickness, results in each foot having a more detailed custom orthotic.
- Adds additional toe room, and additional overall room in the shoe.
- It can be moved from shoe to shoe easily without removing the original insert.
- Does not obstruct or affect the function or fit of the footwear.
- Will help expands your selection the shoes you can wear.
Getting a good impression
Our 3 Step Process
Fill out the form below. We will email you an invoice within 24 hours or our next business day. you will receive an email confirmation with tracking letting you know that your kit is on its way.
Receive & Return
We will mail you the impression foam kit with a free return shipping label. After you have taken your impressions you will then mail it back to us.
Customized & Returned
Our experts will craft your custom orthotics based on your footprint & the information you provided with your order. You will get an email with tracking when your new orthotics are shipped out to you.
- To order please fill out the form below.
- We will email you an invoice within 24 hours or our next business day for you to review and complete your order.
- We will then mail you your impression foam kit with a return shipping label for you to take your impressions and return back to us.
- After your orthotics are made you will receive an email with tracking information letting you know it is on it’s way
Custom Orthotic Request
Thing To Remember and think about:
- All fabrication is done on site.
- We refurbish ALL types of orthotics.
- We make Full-length, 3/4 length, Diabetic, Functional, Accommodating, Rigid, and Semi-rigid.
- Most people have one foot that is larger than the other, so fit your shoes to your larger foot.
- Avoid tight-fitting shoes.
- When trying on shoes, walk around the store to ensure that they are comfortable.
- Don’t select shoes by the size marked inside the shoe but by how the shoe fits your foot.
- The toe box should have ample room so that you can wiggle your toes.
- Orthotics are designed to accommodate foot deformities, eliminate and prevent muscle stress, reduce pain and aid in the healing process.
- No prescription needed for accommodative orthotics.
A Leader in Custom Orthotics
I've been fabricating custom orthotics for 19 years
I've been selling an over the counter, 3/4” rigid orthotics and customizing them for years.
It dawned on me not long ago that I have had 100% satisfaction, not one complaint yet! The success come from the fact that this device takes up very little space in the shoe. You are not required to pull the original insert out of the shoe! When you do this, it changes the way the shoe fits and functions. With my orthotic, you are not required to change all your footwear, or buy longer shoes to create the room to accommodate the orthotic. This is an “accommodative” orthotic. The orthotic accommodates your foot, and footwear, not the other way around.
Our customized orthotics are placed right on top of the original insert, allowing the shoe to function as it was designed.
Again, if you pull the original insert out of a new shoe, you are changing the way the shoe was designed to fit. If you have a device that is thick in the back, under the heel, this can lift the heel and transfer pressure to the ball of your foot creating unintended problems. A full length insert with a deep heel cup can push your foot forward in the shoe. A ¾ length orthotic made to thick can make the front of the shoe feel tighter. Even a ¾ length orthotic, if too thick, can lift the heel and distort the way the foot sits in the heel seat.
To the average consumer a thicker orthotic means better comfort.”
They think “If I put it in my shoe and it really pushes hard on my arch, it must be effective!” When I ask people who have custom orthotics if they are satisfied, maybe 3% of them without hesitation, say that “they work great!” The most common answer with a lot of hesitation is,” Yeah they are pretty good”. Rarely do folks tell me that they are completely satisfied! I’m not one to suggest changing anything that is working well, but I believe the fact that these devices often carry a large price tag, and are prescribed, some people are reluctant to admit that they don’t work that well.
When one puts a custom orthotic in their shoe, it should feel good immediately!
LThese are the kind of reaction I’m getting with our ¾ length, carbon fiber. It is about 1/8” thick, and it is molded to the exact shape of your foot! This orthotic being only 1/8” thick, does not obstruct the fit of the shoe, and being thinner, the molding is more detailed and precise resulting in each device, (left and Right) accommodating each foot in detail, as needed! No more, no less. It doesn’t lift your heel which transfers more weight to the ball of the foot. Even thick ¾ length orthotics lift the heel out of the heel seat, distorting the fit of the shoe, thus defeating the whole purpose of the orthotic! It is designed to fit your foot not the shoe.